The Sally Jacks website is for your personal use. By placing an order through Sally Jacks’s website you are agreeing to be bound to the terms and conditions contained in this document.
The proprietors of the Sally Jacks website retain the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time; you should review these terms and conditions on a regular basis as they may change periodically. If you do not wish to accept our terms and conditions you should not continue to use this website.
While we make every effort to update the information on this website, neither the proprietors of Sally Jacks, any third party or content provider can warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information on this website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website.
The information provided on the Sally Jacks website is accurate to the best of our knowledge and investigation. However the proprietors of Sally Jacks cannot warrant sizes due to variances in the manufacturing and design processes of the different suppliers of the products we stock.
We undertake to explain where possible the nuances of the sizing models used by our suppliers. The proprietors of Sally Jacks reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website.
Sally Jacks is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website users. This website complies with the Data Protection Act of 1984 (revised 1998). This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
– your first name and surname
– email address
– postal address
– telephone number
– credit card details (see electronic transactions detailed later in this document)
– we may also on occasion ask for your opinion on our service and the products we stock.
– to despatch the products you have purchased to you.
– to take your payment for the product and send you an invoice.
– to send email or conventional mail to you, after you have purchased a product.
– to send email or newsletters to you that you have signed up to receive from us.
– to let you know by email of new ranges and services that we offer.
– to deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website.
– to perform analyses to measure use of the Sally Jacks site and consumption of the various products and services for sale on the site.
– to ask you for customer testimonials which we may publish on the Sally Jacks website where you grant us permission to do so.
As a rule we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You will have the option to subscribe to receive newsletters or promotional emails from Sally Jacks. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter and emails at any time by replying to the relevant email by placing “unsubscribe” in the subject of your reply.
The Sally Jacks website will also make use of “Cookies” to recognise you and to track your shopping bag as you go through the ordering process.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. You can opt to disable cookies in your web browser at any time. Doing so may affect the performance of our website for you.
Sally Jacks does not take responsibility for the content, privacy or security policies of other web sites which may be accessed via links on the Sally Jacks web site.
All financial transactions carried out via the Sally Jacks website are handled through recognised secure payment gateway service providers and we will only share the relevant data necessary for processing payments with these providers. We do not store your credit card information.
Sally Jacks is an online business only. We do not operate any shops on any high street, we purely offer goods for sale via the internet. We have tried to make the Sally Jacks website as easy to use as possible, simply browse through our product ranges either by Category or by Brand and add items that you wish to buy to your shopping bag. Proceed to the checkout and pay for your order which we will despatch to you.
By submitting your order via the Sally Jacks checkout you are bound by these terms and conditions and you are allowing us to use your details to fulfil your order.
We confirm all orders by email. We will contact you by e-mail or telephone regarding any delivery delays or payment issues.
These conditions apply specifically to Sally Jacks gift cards which have been purchased directly from Sally Jacks via the SallyJacks.com website.
– Gift cards must be redeemed on the SallyJacks.com website
– Gift cards can redeemed against eligible products sold only by SallyJacks.com.
– Gift cards cannot be redeemed anywhere else online
– Gift cards cannot be redeemed at any High Street Retailer.
– Gift cards are for exclusive use on SallyJacks.com
– Gift cards cannot be used to pay for gift cards on SallyJacks.com.
– Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
– Sally Jacks may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift cards that they purchase.
– Any unused balance will be recorded in the recipient’s ‘Your Account’ on SallyJacks.com while the balance is still eligible for redemption.
– If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
– Gift Cards and unused portions of Gift Cards expire 6 months from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
– Gift cards can be applied to an open order by redeeming the gift card identification number at the SallyJacks.com checkout.
– Normal terms and conditions of purchase apply when redeeming Sally Jacks gift cards on SallyJacks.com.
– Only one Gift Card can be redeemed per order. An order may consist of multiple items.
– Sally Jacks and SallyJacks.com are not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
Currently we only accept Credit and Debit card payments via Paypal. Please note you do NOT need a Paypal account to pay us via Paypal. We do not accept American Express.
If a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to a typographical error we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order whether or not the order has been confirmed. If this happens we will make you aware of the situation and provide a full refund to you should you not chose and alternative item to purchase from us. (errors and Omissions accepted).
All prices are shown in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
The Sally Jacks website will only show items we have in stock. We review our stock levels every day. Sometimes items sell out really quickly, and we will try our best to offer alternatives, as generally we do not get items restocked. We sell designer clothing which is only available for a limited period. Any dates we specify for delivery of goods are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay.
Currently we despatch all of our items via Royal Mail services only, for deliveries outside the UK we use Airmail.
– Standard delivery in the UK is £3.95.
– Delivery to EU countries and the Republic of Ireland is £9 for a single item, £12 for two items, £15 for three items.
– The maximum number of items we can include in a single package to EU countries and the Republic of Ireland is 3 items.
– Delivery to the Rest of The World (Countries outside the EU) is £13.00 for a single item, £19.00 for two items, £25.00 for three items.
– The maximum number of items we can include in a single package to anywhere in the rest of the world is 3 items.
Please note we reserve the right to adjust delivery prices at any time.
In the UK you can expect to receive your item within 2 to 3 days. For EU countries and the Rest of the world we use Airmail and the timescales are as follows;
– Western Europe – 4 days
– Eastern Europe – 5 days
– Rest of the World – 8 days
Please note none of these delivery timescales are guaranteed. We are unable to offer guaranteed delivery times. We don’t currently offer next day delivery.
– You have up to 14 days to return something to us for refund or exchange.
– We will refund the cost of the item, only in the case of a fault will we refund the original delivery cost.
– You will need to pay your own delivery costs to return the item to us. We strongly recommend you send your items to us by Recorded delivery and proof of postage should be retained from the post office. This is to give you peace of mind, if a parcel is lost in the post this is not a fault of sallyjacks.com.
– We will only accept items for return or exchange if they come back to us in the original packaging and are wholly fit (not damaged, dirty or worn) for re-sale. Unfortunately any items returned with visible marks, stains, drink, scents such as perfume, cigarettes or deodorant will NOT be issued a refund as instructions have not been followed.
– Please note we quality check all of our items on dispatch so we can be sure we are sending you the best quality merchandise.
– We are sorry but Underwear and swimwear cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
– Health and Beauty items such as creams or perfumes can ONLY be returned if they have not been opened, that includes the cellophane around the boxes. Any sign of use it will be returned and we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
– Refunds or exchanges can only take place once we are in receipt of the returned items.
There will be a returns form with your items. If you are returning an item to us
1. please complete the form.
2. Please enclose the Returns form with the items you are returning to us.
3. Add the necessary postage to return the item to us.
4. Return your package to us via your Post office.
5. We strongly recommend you sent it via recorded post or select a delivery method that includes insurance.
7. Retain proof of postage.
8. Please send your returns to:
Please make sure you include your returns form with the item you are returning so we can deal with it quickly for you. We will confirm all refunds by email.
Please contact us if we can be of any assistance. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Sally Jacks only operates on the Internet, we do not currently operate a call centre but we will deal with your emails promptly.
We wish to offer you the best shopping experience that we can. If we don’t do this to your satisfaction, please contact us to let us know what we need to fix to give you the shopping experience you desire.
Email us at the following address: email@example.com
If you wish to contact us in writing please write to us at:
Address: Sally Jacks, PO BOX 560
Address: Burnley BB11 9GN
Country: United kingdom
These terms and conditions do not in any way affect your statutory rights